les zéros du pâté de campagne  Index du Forum
les zéros du pâté de campagne  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[karma]?????????? ????23???? 3????? ????? ???? ????~.avi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les zéros du pâté de campagne Index du Forum -> Au bon Pâté -> Livre de cuisine
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zimennevad

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: [karma]?????????? ????23???? 3????? ????? ???? ????~.avi Répondre en citant

[karma]?????????? ????23???? 3????? ????? ???? ????~.avi > bit.ly/1U5ZDwp

"WMV....Studio"....is....the....most....basic....version....that....lets....you...."export"....to....WMV....using....setting....presetsI...wanted...to...use...the...Avi,...there...isnt...this...problem,...this...is...wonderfull...and...works...goodThanks...for...all...the...tips!...The...administrator...has...disabled...public...write...accessRe:....Openelec....2.99.1....AVI....no....video,....only....audio?....3....years....3....months....ago....#10....By...Vactual...ArtFinally...set...the...Output...Format...to...MP4...Muxer...(odds...are...the...MP4v2...muxer...will...error...out...with...your...clips)Re:....Openelec....2.99.1....AVI....no....video,....only....audio?....3....years....3....months....ago....#7....Offline....Fresh....Boarder....Posts:....5....Karma:....0....Hi....I'n....new....with....Raspberry....Pi....and....Openelec....and....this....is....my....first....posting...Again...i...would...be...really...thankfull...for...any...help...i...can...get...with...friendly...greetings...VexMex-Industries...What....you....can....to....if....someone....is....requiring....an....AVI,....I....would....recommend....exporting....a....H.264....version....from....compressor....then....go....to....MpegStream....Clipcjescudero2...Offline...Fresh...Boarder...Posts:...2...Karma:...0...Any...suggestion...about...this...problem?...It...is...very...important...to...me,...since...many...TV...Shows...are...in...this...formatThe..Community..Need..help?..Want..to..help..others?..Have..a..skill..that..the..community..could..use?..Are..you..great..with..graphic..design?..Want..to..contribute..designs?..Want..to..request..new..features?..Want..to..implement..new..features?..Like..writing..documentation?..Join..us!..Visit..the..forums..Documentation..Looking..for..something..specific?..Check..out..the..manual!..Read..more..Change..History..Debating..on..upgrading?..Browse..the..change..history..to..see..if..it..is..worth..itand...under...Frame...rate...conversion...select...Convert...to...fps...and...set...it...to...29.97...like...pictured...here:...There's...a...user...on...encodingtalk.com...named...RaffRiff...that...put...together...several...great...VirtualDub...tutorials...for...use...with...FRAPS...like...this...oneRaffriff's...awesome...VirtualDub...tutorialHe...has...others...including...how...to...set...up...FFMpeg...as...an...external...encoder...for...VirtualDub...so...you...can...export...to...ProRes...and...DNxHD...MOV'sRe:....Output....AVI....from....Compressor?....31....Oct....2011....20:19....#1917....simonpwood....OFFLINE....Platinum....Boarder....Posts:....651....Thank....you....received:....44....Karma:....11....Hi,....yeah,....its....not....something....I....would....really....ever....want....to....do....myself,....it....was....just....a....favor....for....a....friend....(so....I....didn't....feel....like....paying....for....specialized....software....to....do....a....one....off)So....I....really....hope....not....to....open....a....new....thread....with....an....old....issue....-....sorry....if....I....did....so!....Like....I....said;....I....installed....Openelec....latest....version....2.99.1....on....my....RPi....without....any....problemsToggle....navigation....Home....Documentation....Forum....Community....Chat....Download....Think..like..an..original..Intel..HD..trying..to..handle..a..complex..particle..sim..renderThat....would....solve....any....overhead....issuesTheory....of....the....Crime....-....AVI....as....a....container....for....video....is....really....pretty....robust....and....resilient....but....one....thing....it....can't....do....is....handle....bi-predictive....streams....properly....or....reliablyThere's...a...user...on...encodingtalk.com...named...RaffRiff...that's...put...together...some...tutorials...for...VirtualDub...and...FRAPSlike...this...one:...Raffriff's...awesome...VirtualDub...tutorial...He...even...covers...how...to...set...up...FFMpeg...as...an...external...encoder...that...let's...you...output...to...ProRes...and...DNxHDOr....did....I....miss....something?....Regards,....moh....The....administrator....has....disabled....public....write....accessSo....it's....impossible....that....PR2119....is....already....present....in....oe3....rc2You..can..see..the..specification..of..the..file..that..I..have..used..to..try:..The..administrator..has..disabled..public..write..accessso....i....also....can....use....the....raw....data....from....mirillis....action,....what....is....really....good...Now...comes...another...downside...i...sadly...haveProfile...main...and...high,...still...the...same...blurry...framestried....it....with....constant....bitrate,....3mbps....and....also....10mbpsKind....regards,....Roman405..Not..Allowed.Re:...Openelec...2.99.1...AVI...no...video,...only...audio?...3...years...3...months...ago...#9...Triem23....February....3....Aladdin4d....whatcha....think?....Variable....frame....rate?....Re:..Openelec..2.99.1..AVI..no..video,..only..audio?..3..years..3..months..ago..#4..Since..it's..FRAPS..and..gaming..I..seriously..doubt..it's..GPU..relatedThe...administrator...has...disabled...public...write...accessThanksH.264...does...not...always...play...well...inside...an...AVI...container...because...the...AVI...container...is...not...really...fit...for...formats...that...have...re-ordered...framesIf...you...need...to...send...the...file...to...someone...who...wants...to...work...with...the...file...in...Premiere...or...any...Windows...based...editor...I...totally...agree...that...either...DV...(or...Uncompressed...-...None)...will...be...perfect...as...export...formatsMy..second..guess..would..be..the..FRAPS..codec..and..framerate..options f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les zéros du pâté de campagne Index du Forum -> Au bon Pâté -> Livre de cuisine Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange